Log in

Contact the British Scoliosis Society (BSS)

The British Scoliosis Society cannot answer enquiries on specific problems or comment on symptoms in individual patients.

To make a qualified answer you would need to be fully assessed by your GP or a specialist.

If you need to find a specialist, ask your GP who may make a referral to your local specialist, or search our members using the Find a Specialist pages of our website.

Please note, there is useful information links in the Patient Information section of our website.

British Scoliosis Society
at the Royal College of Surgeons of England,
38-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, London WC2A 3PE

Send us an e-mail:

British Scoliosis Society (BSS), 38-43 Lincoln's Inn Fields, Holborn, London, WC2A 3PE

Registered Charity - No.294272

Copyright © British Scoliosis Society

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software